1-to-1 Private Training£55
Book a private 1-to-1 training session with you and your dog. Sessions last 1 hour and are regularly run at K9 Traintime in Newport, South Wales.
Training may also be delivered at your home if you live within the Newport, South Wales area. Home visits will be subjected to an additional mileage fee of .45p per mile.
We offer 1 hour sessions at £55 or a special offer* of 3 hours for £150!
* All 3 sessions must be booked within 10 weeks of the start date. This special offer price is valid if the training session is held at K9 Traintime, Walnut Tree Farm Park, St Brides, Newport, NP10 8SQ. If the private sessions are held at your home, there will be an additional mileage fee of .45p per mile.
Please Note: We require at least 24 hours notice for a cancellation
Issues that we commonly deal with are:
- Aggression (lunging, barking, growling, biting) towards people and / or other dogs
- Nervous, fearful behaviour
- Destructive behaviour, particularly when the dog is left alone
- Inappropriate toileting
- Refusing to be groomed and handled
- Problems with travelling and being in the car
- Inappropriate barking
- Inappropriate chewing
- Jumping up and mouthing people
- Dominance issues
- Obsessive, compulsive behaviour
Dogs are often punished for these behaviours because their owners do not know how to deal with them. However, with a proper understanding of what makes your dog behave in this way and expert advice on how to change it, you and your dog can enjoy life together again.
If your dog’s behaviour is a cause for concern, please contact us. Many people decide to rehome their pet because they can’t manage their behaviour but this can be avoided.
We will show you how to train your dog to be confident, well-behaved and a pleasure to own.